Our Vita Mix

Our Vita Mix
(black)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The First Desserts

Hanna is younger then me so we can get annoyed with eachother often! So we start with a little, Hanna stop talking, be quiet! You know the usual things! Well we talked about what we will be making for our dessert tonight. Sometimes I want to wring Hanna's neck! lol "Stop playing with stickers!" We will be making 2 desserts tonight! Hanna says that we have a year why start know! WOW! lol well anyways. What to make tonight. The plan tonight is to make Tomato Strawberry Freeze and Orange Sorbet!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I'm so excited to hear about your adventures! Have patience. And make sure you stay away from the male species during this...haha. I wish I could be there to taste it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. it's Gayle writing this and not Brandon like it says. I also want to hear you describe your delectable delights!

    ReplyDelete